Caught in the Act!
Plus: Leo & Bar's pre-Fashion Week lunch, Joe Jonas & Ashley Greene and more
• Halle Berry had company in Paris – and not just new beau Olivier Martinez. The couple spent the day outside of the city with Salma Hayek and her daughter Valentina on the grounds of the actress’s husband’s family estate, Chateau de la Mormaire, which is just west of Versailles. The group, which also included Martinez’s dog Sheba, strolled through the lawns and then sat down for lunch. The night before, Berry and Martinez hung out at Hayek’s apartment in the city, before heading to dinner at Restaurant Thoumieux.
• Also in Paris: Leonardo DiCaprio, who lunched with girlfriend Bar Refaeli at L’Ami Louis while in town for Fashion Week. Joining the couple? Naomi Campbell and her boyfriend Vladislav Doronin. Across town, Janet Jackson worked out at upscale health club L’Usine and then slipped into L’Avenue for a bite.
• Ryan Seacrest and girlfriend Julianne Hough, sharing a pizza dinner in the garden at New York eatery La Lanterna di Vittorio. The two ordered an individual pizza Arrabbiata (with spicy garlic and tomatoes) and a pizza Nutella, as well as bread pudding and a bottle of wine.
• Uma Thurman and daughter Maya, shopping at Limelight Marketplace in N.Y.C. The two locked their bikes up outside and then strolled through the shopping center with their helmets on, sampling food and testing kitchen gadgets.
• By CARLOS GREER, KATE HOGAN, PETER MIKELBANK and ABBY STERN