Plus: Katie & Suri bond over pancakes, Jessica Simpson gets a round of drinks from fans and more
• Demi Moore, taking out daughters Scout, 17, and Tallulah, 15, for dinner at Waterbar during a visit to San Francisco. While the trio waited for their table, Moore’s girls walked outside to take pictures with the Bay Bridge as a backdrop. After dinner, Moore dropped into the kitchen to thank the chef for a delicious meal.
• Also enjoying mother-daughter bonding, Katie Holmes and Suri lunched at the Beverly Hills Hotel’s Polo Lounge. “They were adorable,” says an onlooker, who said that Suri spent her whole lunch “pulling on Katie’s hair” and devouring her pancakes.
• The following day, John Mayer held a business meeting at the same restaurant. “He was nice, really cute and stopped at a neighboring table to say hi to some managers,” a source says. Nearby, Jessica Alba was also having a meeting and “talking quite loudly.”
• A “super friendly” Jessica Simpson accepted a round of drinks from a neighboring table while dining at her favorite New York spot, Dos Camino Soho. The singer “looked incredible,” a source tells us, and happily took pictures with fans and signed autographs. Simpson also dug into some chicken tacos, guacamole, queso dip and ceviche – and sipped a blueberry pomegranate margarita during her visit.
• At Neil George Salon in Beverly Hills, the wet weather didn’t stop Ryan Phillippe, Lisa Kudrow and Elizabeth Berkley from stopping by in the name of beauty. Phillippe, looking casual in jeans, came in for a cut; Kudrow was “in and out” for a blowout, and Berkley got one too. “They all came in despite the rain,” says a salon source. “And they were all in good moods.”
• By ALEXIS CHIU, JENNIFER GARCIA, LESLEY MESSER and ULRICA WIHLBORG
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.