Plus: Leonardo DiCaprio has a (sort of) guys' night out, Gisele & Tom and more
• After attending a friend’s wedding in Dallas, Jessica Simpson and beau Tony Romo headed to Al Biernat’s steakhouse to celebrate another pal’s birthday after the reception. Simpson and Romo, who were there with 10 people, “were very loving with each other – very affectionate,” a staffer tells us. The couple had a good time over dinner, and Simpson even signed autographs for young female fans who approached. “She was very gracious,” says the staffer.
• Leonardo DiCaprio, making sure all his friends had drinks during a night out at H.wood in L.A. Playing unofficial host for the evening, the actor presided over a table on the dancefloor filled with a large group of guys, including Kevin Connolly, who cracked jokes with DiCaprio. And the actor was content to do some people-watching – especially when blonde and brunette females approached the table and sat in the booth for a long conversation with him.
• Gisele Bündchen met another important lady in hubby Tom Brady‘s life at the High Gear Tailgate Gala inside Boston’s Seaport Hotel: pal Katie Meade, whom the football star mentors Meade as part of the Best Buddies International program, which helps people with intellectual disabilities. “Tom and Gisele were so cute, and Gisele was really excited to meet Katie, who has been a fan of Tom’s for years,” says a source at the event.
• Mom-to-be Kelly Rutherford, resting a book on her belly while reading and sipping a drink during a solo outing at Le Pain Quotidien in Brentwood, Calif.
• Mischa Barton, hitting up a chic keg party celebrating designer James Perse’s new store in Malibu. Also there: Jeremy Piven and Oliver Hudson, who pumped the keg for his wife Erin Bartlett.
• By DARLA ATLAS, JENNIFER GARCIA and LINDA MARX
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.