Caught in the Act!
Plus: Evan Lysacek and the Dancing cast dine in style, Michael Cera and more
• After a Monday of fun at Disneyland, Heidi Klum celebrated her birthday in a decidedly more adult way with husband Seal Tuesday night. The happy couple hit Las Vegas, where they took in the late show of Cirque du Soleil’s sensual cabaret, Zumanity, at the New York-New York Hotel & Casino.
• Before jetting off to South Korea to join the Hyundai Card Super Match X – Medalists on Ice show, Dancing with the Stars runner-up Evan Lysacek enjoyed an early birthday celebration at West Hollywood’s Boa Sunset. The skater, who turns 25 on Friday, was flanked by Dancing costars Erin Andrews, Cheryl Burke, Mark Ballas and Niecy Nash, as well as Entourage star Jeremy Piven.
• Superbad star Michael Cera had a super-good brunch with pals at Kitchen 24 in Hollywood. The actor ordered an omelet with his favorite toppings – spinach, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms and more – while his friends opted for a tofu scramble and eggs with pancakes. A witness says the trio casually talked business while chowing down.
• Real Housewives of New York City lovebirds Alex McCord and Simon van Kempen toasted their 10th anniversary with a romantic dinner for two at Georgica in Wainscott, N.Y., recently. The pair dined on veal Milanese and truffle lobster mac ‘n cheese before tucking into a selection of desserts – topped with a tourmaline-and-diamond gold ring van Kempen gifted his wife. “She was shocked but seemed so happy,” a source tells PEOPLE. “It was like no one else was in the room.” The two – who got “a little tipsy” on red wine – stayed until 3 a.m., dancing the night away.
• Nearby in East Hampton, castmate Countess LuAnn de Lesseps partied at hot spot Lily Pond with dozens of friends. The group dominated a table near the DJ booth, and sipped Dom Pérignon champagne and Grey Goose cocktails as they danced. “Everyone was laughing and having a good time,” an onlooker says.
• By LORENZO BENET, DAVID CAPLAN, JENNIFER GARCIA and MARK GRAY