Caught in the Act!
Plus: Teri's birthday surprise for her dad, Ed Westwick and more
• In Paris with her Black Eyed Peas bandmates, Fergie found time to sneak away from promoting her new album, The E.N.D., for some solo shopping! The singer ventured to the Palais Royale, and was nearly unrecognized in her dark glasses and black top. Fergie then hit the racks at Rick Owens, selecting two pieces before trekking back to her hotel on foot.
• Teri Hatcher, celebrating her father’s 74th birthday at STK in Los Angeles. The Desperate Housewives star, wearing a striped sundress and super-sized earrings, surprised her dad with 74 California Lottery Scratchers – and the restaurant’s famous chocolate-chip cookie dessert.
• Ellen Pompeo and hubby Chris Ivery, lounging at the Bagatelle Beach Club in Turks and Caicos. But they were also pretty active, venturing out on a sunset kayaking trip. Ivery helped his expectant wife with her life vest and got into the boat before paddling off. After their time at sea, the couple walked hand-in-hand back to their room and ordered room service.
• Ed Westwick, stopping by New York City’s SushiSamba Park for a late-night dinner with a male friend and some women. The group dined on sushi and ceviche. “They appeared to be in a great mood enjoying a bottle of sake as well as several signature cocktails,” a source tells us.
• Zachary Levi, going incognito in a thick beard, ball cap and gray T-shirt-and-jeans combo while supporting girlfriend Caitlin Crosby during her show at the Viper Room in Los Angeles. The Chuck star sipped a beer during the acoustic performance and yelled loudly after each tune. When she was finished, Levi joined his ladylove by the side of the stage – then dipped out back to let her mingle uninterrupted with guests.
• By MARK DAGOSTINO, JENNIFER GARCIA, JESSICA HERNDON, LESLEY MESSER and PETER MIKELBANK
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.