• Beyoncé, celebrating after the premiere of her new film Cadillac Records with her husband Jay-Z. The couple attended the film’s official afterparty at Marquee in New York, where fellow revelers took over the backroom. Beyoncé stood in deep conversation with her hubby, but was happily interrupted by well-wishers who came over to offer their congratulations. She also got into the music a little, dancing in her seat – in this case, the top of a banquette – to songs like “Respect” and “I’m Every Woman,” while chewing gum and sipping on some white wine. Meanwhile, her costar Adrien Brody was busy grinding to the tunes with girlfriend Elsa Pataky. Also at the party: Diddy, who drank the evening’s signature gin cocktail, the Bombay Sapphire Cadillac.
• Home for the holiday, Justin Timberlake took girlfriend Jessica Biel to the Elvis Presley Museum outside of Memphis, Tenn. “They had a nice, hour-long visit,” says a source. After, the duo took up a favorite pastime: They walked the dog, despite brisk afternoon temperatures. But they also found fun photo opportunities along the way: “Justin went on the fallen leaves by the water and Jessica bent over to snap a close-up photo of him,” the source says. That night, the singer, his girlfriend and his family (including mom Lynn and stepdad Paul Harless) ate at The Cheesecake Corner/Quiche and Wine Bar before capping their day off with a visit to the Sue Layman Design Art Gallery, where Timberlake scoped out the photographs.
• Ashley Tisdale, stopping into Beverly Hills’s Neil George Salon for a Brazilian Blowout. And the High School Musical 3: Senior Year star had some company: her mother. Also there that day: Abbie Cornish, who got blonde highlights before meeting back up with beau Ryan Phillippe.
• Denise Richards, enjoying egg whites, conversation with friends and a little attention from an overzealous fan who carried a video camera while lunching at BLD in West Hollywood. The fan stood outside the restaurant and filmed Richards through the window before being whisked away. But she wasn’t fazed by the attention: The actress laughed off the incident as she continued to enjoy her food and friends.
• Anne Hathaway, mixing business with pleasure at Sushi Roku in West Hollywood, dining with her agent and manager and enjoying some champagne. Also at Sushi Roku (in Santa Monica): Javier Bardem, who ate dinner with a friend at the restaurant’s sushi bar. The Spanish stud ordered the famed Lobster Dynamite.
• Matt Dillon, bowling a few games at N.Y.C.’s historic Bowlmor Lanes with three male buddies. But the actor focused his attention elsewhere: He asked his blonde waitress for her phone number – which she gave him!
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MARY MARGARET, KRISTEN MASCIA and CHARLOTTE TRIGGS
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.