Plus: Blake & Penn's pingpong match, Maksim avoids Karina and more
• On-again couple Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush had a sweet night out together at the Cheesecake Factory in Brentwood, Calif. – literally! Sure, the duo skipped the cheesecake, but they did enjoy apple crisp after sharing some appetizers together. And, an onlooker tells us, “they sweetly left the restaurant holding hands.”
• After working the red carpet for the premiere of his new film The Stepfather, Penn Badgley and girlfriend Blake Lively relaxed over a game of pingpong at New York hot spot Spin. The two flirted and laughed while playing a round of one-on-one matches, even teasing each other when they missed a shot. Also joining in: Gossip Girl costar Ed Westwick, who handily beat Chace Crawford in their faceoff.
• Maksim Chmerkovskiy made sure to avoid ex -fiancée Karina Smirnoff during a night out at Teddy’s inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. Instead, the dancing pro hung by buddy Derek Hough, and the two were on the lookout for some ladies. After watching several female clubgoers on the dancefloor, and pointing and whispering, the guys approached two women and chatted them up. Hough was also busy dancing like crazy, while Chmerkovskiy played it cooler, leaning against a post and watching the action on the dancefloor. Smirnoff, meanwhile, sat with some girlfriends and texted before calling it an early night.
• Bachelorette Jillian Harris, having a mid-week girls’ night out with three pals at Hub51 in Chicago. The reality star and her friends sipped on wine and enjoyed Ahi tuna poke, guacamole and Brussels sprouts salad, during their two-hour meal.
• Also in Chicago: Nicollette Sheridan stopped in for a family-style lunch at Le Colonial with four friends – and the former Desperate Housewives star ordered mango martinis with her lunch.
• By KRISTIN BOEHM, PAUL CHI and JENNIFER GARCIA