Caught in the Act!
Plus: Karina Smirnoff's kissing a new guy, AnnaLynne McCord and more
• After opening the Los Angeles Lakers season with a victory, Lamar Odom celebrated at a late-night bash downtown with wife Khloe Kardashian: The duo arrived at the Pandora by Night Vision event inside a former cathedral around 1:15 a.m., where they danced with some friends at their table which was located right next to a confessional booth! Earlier that night, the couple dined with a group of friends and family at Katsuya LA Live.
• Another night, another Dancing with the Stars get-together at Teddy’s inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel! Karina Smirnoff met up with a tall guy in the front and sat down at his table where the two held hands and then started making out after a few drinks. In the back of the lounge, her ex, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, hung out with Derek Hough and his sister Julianne and avoided any encounter with Smirnoff, who seemed smitten with her new guy. Chmerkovskiy and Hough were acting like their usual playboy-selves, chatting up female clubgoers and dancing.
• AnnaLynne McCord brought her look-alike sister Angel along for company during an appointment at Gavert Atelier in Beverly Hills recently. The 90210 starlet got her hair colored and styled during the appointment and snacked on sushi while sitting under the hairdryer.
• Usher dined out with a posse of seven – mostly guys – at Rosa Mexicana in Atlanta, sharing what appeared to be a business dinner. “Usher was in an extremely good mood,” says an onlooker. “He was jovial with the staff, totally making jokes.” For dinner, the R&B star ordered a lamb chop appetizer that he liked so much he ordered a second helping.
• U2 celebrated the end of this leg of their 360 tour with a bash at Bar None in Vancouver. Bono danced the night away with his crew and friends, and he was one of the last guests to leave the bash, which also included his bandmates The Edge, Adam Clayton and Larry Mullen, Jr.
• By DAVID CAPLAN, JENNIFER GARCIA and CHRISTINE KILPATRICK