Plus: Audrina watches Justin Bobby & Lindsay Lohan get cozy, Ashley Greene and more
• Bradley Cooper, listening to his iPod and keeping to himself during a workout at an Equinox gym on New York’s Upper East Side. “He was on the treadmill and he looked amazing,” says an eyewitness of the actor, who ditched traditional gear for gray cotton James Perse pants, a black hoodie and a black beanie.
• Audrina Patridge may have a new guy – singer Ryan Cabrera – but she was staring at her ex Justin Bobby during a recent night at L.A. nightspot Voyeur. “She was trying to act like she didn’t care,” an onlooker says. Patridge also busied herself with her phone, texting as she danced. Justin Bobby, meanwhile, was snuggling in a corner with Lindsay Lohan – and the two were doing some major flirting, the onlooker says. Also there: Ryan Phillippe, who was seeking out female attention.
• Better late than never! Back from filming The Apparition in Berlin, Ashley Greene got the VIP treatment from her friends in L.A., who threw her a surprise 23rd birthday bash Friday at Trousdale Lounge. Guests included her costar Sebastian Stan, while Russell Brand was partying several tables over.
• During her recent Las Vegas trip, Kendra Wilkinson popped backstage to say hello to her former Girls Next Door costar Holly Madison after catching a 9 p.m. performance of Peepshow. Joined by hubby Hank Baskett and some reality show cameras, Wilkinson also painted a sheep on the wall of the dressing room in tribute to Madison’s “Bo Peep” character in the burlesque show. Also there that night: Rebecca Romijn and husband Jerry O’Connell.
• In Miami for the Winter Music Conference, Mary J. Blige and Real Housewives of New York City‘s Kelly Bensimon were spotted eating mini-chicken sandwiches and potato salad in the private cabana of the Belvedere Music Lounge. The reality star also gushed to Blige, telling her what a big fan she is – then conversation turned to the weather, thanks to a major rainstorm outside.
• By DAVID CAPLAN and JENNIFER GARCIA