Plus: Tina Fey bubble-wraps her Emmy, Jake Gyllenhaal and more
• While much of Hollywood flocked to the Emmy Awards, Jake Gyllenhaal hit up West Hollywood eatery Il Sole for a dinner meeting. The Rendition star delved into a seven-layer lasagna while he chatted business.
• And the next day at Los Angeles International Airport, Tina Fey, who accepted a trophy for best comedy for her show 30 Rock, boarded her New York-bound flight with her best accessory – her Emmy! – covered in bubble wrap. Also on the flight: Tyra Banks and Courtney Thorne-Smith.
• Rosario Dawson, showing up hungry to New York nightspot The Plumm for a wrap party for the television show Aperture.Inside, the actress requested dinner, and the club owner Noel Ashman delivered – a pizza right to her banquette. A grateful Dawson and her friends dug right in.
• Nick Lachey, inquiring about renting a poolside cabana in the lobby of the W Hotel Westwood. The singer was hanging with a male friend as he talked to the concierge. Also at the hotel, Kid Rock and Rande Gerber, who hung at Whiskey Blue after the rocker’s concert. Inside, Kid Rock was rocking the turntable, and – sans Tommy Lee (or Pamela Anderson) – a source tells use there were “no problems,” adding, “He was in a really good mood.”
• By BRYAN ALEXANDER, MARK DAGOSTINO and LISA INGRASSIA