Caught in the Act!
Plus: Jessica Alba's family Christmas tree shopping adventure, Teri Hatcher and more
• After arriving from London on the last Eurostar train of the evening, Janet Jackson was spotted walking around Paris the following day with a male security guard in tow in Les Halles. The singer took four friends to lunch at L’Epi d’Or, next door to the Christian Louboutin boutique. According to an eyewitness, Jackson and her group spent about two hours chatting animatedly at their table. Then she and her crew stopped by the Hermès flagship store where Jackson posed for pictures with staffers.
• Jessica Alba and Cash Warren, taking 17-month-old daughter Honor Marie to pick out a Noble Fir Christmas tree at Mr. Greentrees in Beverly Hills. “Honor was walking around the lot, but instead of focusing on the Christmas trees she instead wanted to only play on a hay bale,” an eyewitness tells us. So, Alba and her hubby picked out their tree – and some ornaments before taking off. (Catch up on all your favorite stars as they get ready for the holidays!)
• Is she training for something special? Teri Hatcher headed to Sheila Kelley’s S Factor in Los Angeles for a private pole dancing workout recently. The actress is a longtime fan of the S Factor workout, which incorporates a stripper pole as the focal point of an intense cardio and strength-training session.
• David Duchovny and Tea Leoni took their kids Madelaine and Kyd to Dylan’s Candy Bar in New York. Though the family couldn’t stay for an Rx Art gingerbread house decorating event, they did take home one of the store’s kits so they could decorate their own later. “They seemed like a happy family,” a source says, “out getting some sweet treats for their kids.
• Jimmy Kimmel and his writer girlfriend Molly McNearney enjoyed dinner with a female pal at West Hollywood burger joint Table 8. The threesome enjoyed drinks and burgers as they sat at a window table and casually chatted. When they got up from the table, Kimmel and McNearney briefly joined hands in a sweet display of affection.
• By PERNILLA CEDENHEIM, LISA INGRASSIA, LIZ MCNEIL and PETER MIKELBANK