Plus: Bradley Cooper & Renée's romantic Paris dinner, Jenny McCarthy hits the clubs and more
• She has good friends! Courteney Cox celebrated her 46th birthday with Jennifer Aniston, Laura Dern and a few other pals at Bouchon Beverly Hills. The rowdy group drank red and white wine, and the birthday gal ate steak during the three-hour celebration. The group all serenaded Cox and toasted several times during the fun evening. At one point, an excited fan approached Aniston and asked for a picture, which she kindly obliged.
• Bradley Cooper and Renée Zellweger continued their romantic Paris trip with a very intimate dinner at Pétrelle, a nine-table restaurant, with two friends. The loving couple spent four hours at their table, sipping champagne and red wine while dining on filets (for him) and turbot (for her). “They were very happy and affectionate,” the restaurant’s chef, Jean-Luc André, tells us. “Madame Renée and monsieur were absolutely adorable.”
• Jenny McCarthy and good friend Chelsea Handler danced the night away at Drai’s Hollywood, partying with a small group of friends. The ladies even utilized the club’s “dancer” pole, and McCarthy was spotted snuggling up to a mystery man.
• Also at Drai’s: Rihanna, who high-fived her friends while watching the Los Angeles Lakers vs. Boston Celtics NBA finals at Drai’s weekly Sunday pool party, where the R&B star hung out in a cabana with friends.
• Kate Hudson, celebrating a friend’s birthday at Tortilla Flats in New York City. The actress was pretty mellow during the meal, enjoying her night out with girlfriends. No sign of new guy Matthew Bellamy, either!
• By SHRUTI DHALWALA, JENNIFER GARCIA and PETER MIKELBANK