Caught in the Act!
Plus: Gwen Stefani shops with her boys, Leonardo DiCaprio and more
• Fergie and her Black Eyed Peas bandmates sat next to Bradley Cooper at the Louis Vuitton menswear show in Paris. The Hangover hunk had just flown in from Los Angeles but he made it to the fashion show on time, taking his seat just before the Peas arrived. When the show ended, Cooper headed backstage, where he chatted up Fergie and her bandmates.
• She may be touring with No Doubt, but Gwen Stefani can still find time to shop. The singer brought her boys Kingston, 3, and Zuma, 10 months, into the Lush Cosmetics store at Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Conn. The staff entertained the kids with the bubble bars and bath bombs, doing demonstrations for them and blowing bubbles – which they loved. And so did Stefani, who left with several of each.
• Meanwhile in West Hollywood, Carmen Electra got friendly with Girls Next Door star Bridget Marquardt at the 944 Cuervo Platino Penthouse Party. The ladies chatted over drinks as Marquardt raved about pal Kendra Wilkinson‘s pregnancy and upcoming nuptials. But Electra was also hanging close to her rocker fiancé Rob Patterson and talked up her upcoming risqué cabaret performances at Crazy Horse in Las Vegas.
• The City‘s Whitney Port, saying a brief hello to pal and costar Erin Lucas at the I Heart Gen Art 15th Anniversary Benefit in New York. Meanwhile, The Real Housewives of New York City‘s Alex McCord met up with a fellow former Bravo star, Project Runway‘s Christian Siriano, at the bash – and the two gave each other a hug and a kiss before hitting the VIP section together.
• An animated and social Leonardo DiCaprio held court at MyHouse in Los Angeles with his usual gaggle of guys – Kevin Connolly and Lukas Haas– but seemed especially interested in the attention he received from female clubgoers. The actor whispered closely with a blonde and, later, danced really close to a brunette.
• With an afternoon off, Chris Martin and his Coldplay bandmates headed over to Vancouver’s Scotia Bank Cineplex downtown to catch a matinee of Star Trek. On his way out, the singer ran into a fan, had a friendly conversation and invited her to the band’s show that night at General Motors Place with the full VIP treatment.
• By KATIE DICKENS, JENNIFER GARCIA, CHRISTINE KILPATRICK, KRISTEN MASCIA and PETER MIKELBANK
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.