Caught in the Act!
Plus: Kate Walsh's 40th birthday blowout, Kate Bosworth and more
• Ten years out of high school, a giddy Kate Hudson, reuniting with old schoolmates at the Crossroads School in Santa Monica. The actress graduated from the performing arts high school in 1997.
• Lily Allen, browsing art at London’s Frieze Art Fair in Regents Park on Sunday afternoon. In a bright pink T-shirt and her trademark gold hoop earrings, the singer spent quality time with Ed Simonsof the Chemical Brothers.
• Recent Nobel Peace Prize recipient Al Gore, celebrating the honor with wife Tipper Gore back home in Nashville. Dressed in jeans and a black blazer, Gore was feted at neighborhood restaurant Park Café. The Environmentally conscious politician arrived, naturally, in his silver hybrid car, and guests mingled in a tented-area on the back patio – passing around hors d’oeuvres and even sharing a champagne toast. Musical entertainment came from singers Kim Richey and Kathy Mattea.
• Kate Bosworth, looking fresh out of the shower – with wet hair – at Planet Nails in West Hollywood. Dressed for warm weather in a skirt, tank top and Ray-Ban Wayfarers, the actress must have left something in her car – she scurried back to the parking lot, rifled through her vehicle, then headed back into the salon for some pampering.
• Diddy, hitting perennial celebrity favorite Marquee in New York. Though he’s accustomed to the deejay spoiling him and playing his own music, the hip-hop impresario spent the night in the club’s main room, enjoying house music and having a low-key evening.
• Rebecca Gayheart and her husband Eric Dane,reading the paper and chatting over breakfast at the Beverly Hills Hotel’s coffee shop. The dressed-down pair ignored the blatant stares from fellow diners as they ate their meal.
• Kate Walsh, celebrating the big 4-0 during a bash at Hollywood hotspot Parc with 36 of her closest friends (including new hubby Alex Young, Justin Chambers, Taye Diggs and Sara Ramirez). The rowdy group chowed on an array of food – including crab cakes and caramelized sea bass for dinner – before 70 more guests joined the party, hitting the dance floor as DJ Eric Cubiche spun.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MAUREEN HARRINGTON LISA INGRASSIA, MONIQUE JESSEN and LESLEY MESSER