Caught in the Act!
Plus: Mariah supervises a marriage proposal, Ed Westwick & Chace Crawford and more
• Victoria Beckham treated her boys Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz to a relaxing weekend away at the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego, clocking time together by the pool and in the restaurant Maryjane’s, where the family ate breakfast on Saturday morning. Posh ordered a bowl of berries with coffee and her sons ate flapjacks. The Beckhams also snuck away for a VIP tour of nearby SeaWorld, then returned to unwind at Float, the hotel’s rooftop pool lounge. The boys took a dip while Beckham sipped some rosé champagne.
• Mariah Carey may have been headlining Las Vegas’s Pearl Theater over the weekend – but the pop diva was happy to cede her spotlight for a very sweet marriage proposal. During the show, Carey called up Canadian producer Maurie Sherman and his longtime boyfriend Matthew Almeida from the audience. The two jumped onstage, and Sherman proposed to his partner, presenting him with a candy ring – much like Nick Cannon did to Carey. The singer, meanwhile, looked on happily with a glass of champagne as Almeida accepted.
• Ed Westwick just missed girlfriend Jessica Szohr during an evening out at New York City nightspot Avenue. But the Gossip Girl star found some good company in castmate Chace Crawford, and the two hung out along with another friend before Westwick left early.
• After dining recently at Sunda in Chicago with Little Fockers costar Ben Stiller, Jessica Alba was back in Los Angeles where she spent a late night with some good friends at Crown Bar. The actress was enjoying drinks – and the lounge’s music. Before she started dancing though, Alba gave the deejay a big hug. Also at Crown Bar that night: Ashley Greene.
• Travis Barker enjoyed a family day at Tony Hawk s Stand Up for Skateparks event at a private estate in Beverly Hills. Barker helped his two kids, Landon and Alabama, decorate Crumbs cupcakes and introduced them to the skater, before he jumped onstage and gave a live performance with his band, Blink-182.
• By KRISTIN BOEHM, BRENNA BRITTON, JENNIFER GARCIA, LISA INGRASSIA and LESLEY MESSER