Caught in the Act!
Plus: Megan Fox makes a celeb pal at the Armani show, Shia LaBeouf and more
• Kevin Jonas, celebrating his recent engagement to Danielle Deleasa with a meal at Katsuya Brentwood alongside his brother Joe. And the off-the-market pop star was thrilled and “sitting super-close to his glowing fiancée,” says an onlooker. “They were cuddling and sneaking in a few kisses.” The group – which also included a friend of Deleasa’s – enjoyed edamame and some specialty sushi rolls during the meal. (Read all about the engagement ring here.)
• Megan Fox made a friend at Giorgio Armani’s haute couture runway show in Paris: Cate Blanchett. The Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen starlet chatted up the Aussie actress who was seated beside her at the Palais de Chaillot. After the show, the pair headed backstage together to continue the chat. Next up, Fox ventured over to the St. Germain district – sans Blanchett – where she popped into the Armani Emporium.
• Before heading to Paris on tour, Britney Spears took her boys Jayden, 2, and Preston, 3, shopping at Fred Segal Fun in Santa Monica with a bodyguard in tow. The pop star browsed the racks and happily chatted with sales associates, but she left empty-handed.
• Shia LaBeouf, dining with some Hollywood heavyweights – director Oliver Stone and Josh Brolin – at Locanda Portofino, an Italian restaurant on Santa Monica’s Montana Avenue. The Transformers star ordered filet mignon and red wine during the party’s four-hour meal on the patio.
• New mom Kelly Rutherford, pampering herself with some treatments at L.A.’s Skin Haven Spa Studio & WellSpa. The Gossip Girl actress got a massage and facial – and dropped $270 on the treatments.
• By JENNFIER GARCIA, LISA INGRASSIA, MELISSA LIEBLING-GOLDBERG and PETER MIKELBANK
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.