• When he isn’t busy sucking blood, Robert Pattinson snacks on . . . dessert! The Twilight star ordered a cappuccino and a chocolate mousse at Martine’s Fine Bakery Shoppe in Tuckahoe, N.Y., during a break from shooting his new film, Remember Me, in town. “He was a really nice guy,” says an eyewitness. Even though everyone in the bakery noticed the heartthrob, onlookers gave him his privacy as he chowed down with crew members.
• Good pals Courteney Cox Arquette and Laura Dern, enjoying a quiet lunch with their kids at Le Pain Quotidien in Brentwood, Calif. Sipping an iced coffee from Starbucks and lunching on a sandwich, Cox Arquette talked enthusiastically but also doted on 5-year-old daughter Coco, while Dern – who hid out under a beige sun hat – encouraged her children – daughter Jaya, 4, and son Ellery, 7 – to eat. Both moms were in easygoing moods and frequently laughed throughout the meal.
• After biking around New York City with four friends, Leonardo DiCaprio pulled up to Solstice Sunglass Boutique in SoHo for a little shopping. The actor left the shop with five pairs of shades, including four different Marc by Marc Jacobs frames.
• Gerard Butler, kicking back with four buddies at the East Hampton, N.Y., eatery Nick & Toni’s after 10 p.m. “They were quiet and kept to themselves,” says a source. “There was no flirting or interacting with anyone.”
• 2009 Wimbledon champ Serena Williams, getting her healthy food fix at The Pump Energy Food in New York City. The tennis star ordered a stack of the Protein Pancakes and one of the restaurant’s signature energy shakes, the Darkberry, a combination of berries, nonfat frozen yogurt, cranberry juice and ice, before speeding off in her chauffeured car.
• By K.C. BAKER, DAVID CAPLAN, JENNIFER GARCIA and ISLEY KASICA
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.