Plus: Penn Badgley bowls a low score (55!), Gretchen Rossi & Slade Smiley and more
• Katie Holmes escorted a pink tutu-sporting Suri to her ballet class at the Village Arts Center in Pacific Palisades, Calif., and watched from outside the room as her daughter took her lesson. “Suri seemed to have a blast with her friends,” a source says. “She was doing really great and seemed amazing at following instructions.” After the class, Holmes popped into the studio and Suri showed off her new ballerina moves. Says the source: “Katie looked super proud.” Next up, a visit to children’s clothing store Petit Ami, where the mother-daughter duo picked out floral-print dresses.
• He may be a good actor, but Penn Badgley isn’t the best bowler. The Gossip Girl star scored a 55 during a night out at New York’s Lucky Strike Lanes & Lounge with some of his costars. Faring better: his onscreen dad, Matthew Settle, who bowled a 120. The guys were also joined by Connor Paolo and Michelle Trachtenberg, who was hanging out with her boyfriend Scott Sanford.
• Real Housewives of Orange County star Gretchen Rossi checked into the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego with beau Slade Smiley for a romantic getaway – and a little work. The two shared dinner overlooking the ocean at the Island Prime restaurant, then made their way to 207, the nightclub inside the hotel where the reality star played host and spent hours dancing, talking and snapping pictures with fans.
• Mad Men‘s Elisabeth Moss, grabbing dinner at New York hot spot The Smith with a female friend for the second night in a row. The actress ordered tuna tartare to start, then enjoyed the roasted chicken salad as her main course while her friend ate a steak and side of Brussels sprouts.
• By PERNILLA CEDENHEIM and JENNIFER GARCIA