Caught in the Act!
Plus: Kate Hudson cheers on A-Rod in Toronto, Twilight stars and more
• Penélope Cruz and Javier Bardem, getting cozy on their Iberia Airlines flight from Madrid to New York. “They were being very cute and cuddly,” a source on the plane says of the couple, who were sitting in first class. “It was really cute to see them being romantic.” Cruz stuck to drinking diet soda and looked stunning while speaking Spanish and snuggling with her beau on the international flight. Also in first class: tennis star Rafael Nadal, who chatted with the couple and even asked for Cruz’s autograph.
• Tucked away in a private box, Kate Hudson was cheering on beau Alex Rodriguez at Toronto’s Rogers Centre as his New York Yankees bested the Toronto Blue Jays, 8-4. Before the game, the actress and a friend dined on the patio at Opus, a restaurant in the Canadian city’s tony Yorkville neighborhood. “They were laughing and enjoying the evening,” a restaurant source says.
• Michelle Obama, taking daughters Malia and Sasha out for burgers and fries at Good Stuff Eatery in Washington, D.C. The family was seated upstairs at a private table – and they ordered different flavored milkshakes to go with their meal. The group got especially excited when the staff brought over the restaurant’s “Prez Obama Burger,” which features crumbled blue cheers, apple, smoked bacon, red onion marmalade and horseradish mayo, for the table to sample.
• Anne Heche, taking 5-month-old son Atlas to Crumbs Bake Shop in L.A. to buy a cupcake for boyfriend (and Atlas’s dad) James Tupper, who celebrated his 44th birthday that night. The actress asked for a candle and a gift box to ensure the birthday treat made it home safely.
• After a day at work on Eclipse, many of the cast members, including Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene, dined in a private room at Mediterranean CinCin Restaurant in Vancouver. “They have a lot of energy,” an onlooker tells us.
• Following a two-hour workout, Khloe Kardashian, stopped by the Yogen Früz store in Beverly Hills for some vanilla yogurt topped with fresh strawberries.
• By DAVID CAPLAN, LISA INGRASSIA, CHRISTINE KILPATRICK, LINDA MARX and EUNICE OH