Caught in the Act!
Plus: Zac's New Orleans night out, Orlando & Miranda and more
• Young moms Ashlee Simpson-Wentz and Kourtney Kardashian got chatty during the Alice & Olivia party for Baby Buggy at the Soho House in L.A. The fashionable pair spent a good portion of the night talking in the corner, munching on Sensible Portions snacks and swapping parenting stories.
• Zac Efron took a night off from filming The Lucky Ones to grab dinner with a male pal in New Orleans. The pair visited Morton’s the Steakhouse, where they split an ocean platter and dined on Porterhouse steaks and grilled asparagus. “They were discussing how much they enjoyed being in New Orleans, and seemed to be in great spirits,” an onlooker tells PEOPLE.
• Woody Harrelson joined pal Orlando Bloom and expectant wife Miranda Kerr for dinner during the Roger Waters concert at Hyde Lounge inside L.A.’s Staples Center. The group enjoyed Asian chicken lettuce wraps and salad, and the gentlemen refrained from drinking, instead opting for water with mama-to-be Kerr.
• Black Eyed Peas frontman will.i.am took some time to unwind at the Redwood Room in the Clift San Francisco Tuesday night after his performance at a salesforce.com event. The singer and four friends arrived at the bar around midnight, and enjoyed some rounds of Grey Goose, Rémy Martin and Jägermeister. A few fans recognized will.i.am, and he happily posed for photos with anyone who approached him.
• Jeremy Renner and Simon Pegg seemed to be enjoying themselves at Coast Restaurant on Vancouver’s Alberni Street recently. The Mission: Impossible 4 stars, in town to film the new movie, were quite jovial and “may have over-indulged just a little bit,” according to onlookers.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA and CHRISTINE KILPATRICK