Caught in the Act!
Plus: Vanessa Hudgens finds a favorite boutique in Vancouver, Taylor Swift and more
• Lindsay Lohan brought sister Ali along for a girls’ night out at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont. The group took a seat on the patio where Lohan sipped ice water, opting for a casual evening and conversation with friends. The starlet soon realized that Sharon Osbourne and her daughter Aimee were sitting nearby, and she approached them for a chat and a hug. When Lohan retuned to her table, her friends ordered food – her sister Ali ate a salad – but the starlet stuck to her ice water, foregoing dinner. Also at the patio: an equally quiet Eric Dane, wife Rebecca Gayheart and celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe.
• In Vancouver to film her new movie Sucker Punch, Vanessa Hudgens has been frequenting the boutique Aritzia, stopping by on three separate occasions recently. During one trip, the fashion-forward actress bought the Wilfred slouchy boyfriend blazer, which she’s been wearing around town. Meanwhile, Ashley Greene, who is filming the new Twilight movie in the city, stopped by solo the next day for a little shopping.
• Before her big show at New York’s Madison Square Garden, Taylor Swift enjoyed dinner with a huge group at Del Frisco’s. There with 30 members of her team, the country star ate a leisurely meal in the restaurant’s downstairs wine cellar. According to a source, Swift was really friendly to the staff.
• Real Housewives of New York City‘s Kelly Bensimon was spotted hanging with her two daughters, Sea Louise and Thadeus Ann at East Hampton, N.Y.’s Turtle Crossing, where they stopped for takeout. “They had a good time while they waited for their order – a rib platter, a barbecued chicken platter, sweet potatoes, broccoli and cornbread,” says a source. “They were listening to the live music there, chatting with each other and laughing.”
• Nick Lachey partied at the W Scottsdale in Arizona with brother Drew Lachey and pal Matt Leinart. The trio was joined by a group of guys at the hotel’s Shade club and poolside Wet deck. Hours later, the boys moved the party to a more private suite.
• By K.C. BAKER, JENNIFER GARCIA and KRISTEN MASCIA