Caught in the Act!
Plus: LeAnn & Eddie's sushi date, Jessica Simpson and more
• John Mayer, was the “life of the party,” a source tells us, while celebrating his 32nd birthday a day late at New York’s Lucky Strike Lanes & Lounge. The singer arrived with five guys and a female friend, along with his brother, Carl, and the group was “drinking buckets of Coronas,” a source tells us. Mayer was also taking tequila shots, the source says, adding, “John was being goofy and chatting with other customers.”
• LeAnn Rimes arrived holding hands with Eddie Cibrian for a very public dinner date at Katsuya Hollywood. The duo took a seat in the back of the restaurant and ordered a bottle of sake with their dinner of baked crab handrolls and yellowtail with jalapeños. “They sat and talked for a few hours and were very nice,” says an onlooker, who noted that a gaggle of paparazzi were ready and waiting as they walked out later.
• When she’s in New York, Jessica Simpson loves to eat at Dos Caminos SoHo – and during her recent visit, the singer brought along “mane man” Ken Paves and friends for a bite. The group shared guacamole, appetizers and some margaritas before Simpson moved on to some chicken Tinga tacos.
• Twilight star Cam Gigandet, doting on his baby daughter Everleigh, 6 months, while lunching with his girlfriend Dominique on the patio of West Hollywood’s Caffe Primo. The actor went incognito in a beanie and sunglasses while his little girl was decked out in an all-pink outfit. He held her on his lap and she was wiggling to the music that played at the restaurant while Mommy ordered inside for the whole family.
• After premiering her new movie Motherhood, Uma Thurman and costar Anthony Edwards kept the celebration going at Via Dei Mille in New York. The actors enjoyed cocktails made with fresh fruit purees and Prosecco, which they passed around with their friends.
• By DAVID CAPLAN, JENNIFER GARCIA, LESLEY MESSER and ABBY STERN