Caught in the Act!
Plus: Kristin Cavallari's (same) day-to-night look, Shia LaBeouf and more
• Kate Hudson, holding hands over dinner with Owen Wilson at Michael’s Genuine in Miami. There with the producer of Wilson’s film Marley & Me, the actors “looked like a couple,” a source tells us. Adds the source: “They were very lovey dovey!” Hudson also has been spotted shopping in Miami recently. The actress stopped by Genius Jones baby store where she bought LIKEaBIKE, a toy to teach children how to ride a real bicycle, and some Marc Jacobs clothing.
• How does he keep in shape for Drew Barrymore? Now we know: Justin Long, spotted lifting weights at Equinox in West Hollywood with a pal. Also at the gym: Private Practice star Taye Diggs, doing his best to stay incognito on the treadmill.
• Shia LaBeouf, lunching at Kabuki Japanese Restaurant in Burbank, Calif., with a blonde male friend, and wearing skinny jeans.
• When in China, eat a . . . steak? Celine Dion, diving into a well-done Cajun ribeye at Morton’s The Steakhouse in Macau, China, while in town for her world tour. Dining in the private boardroom with her husband René and son Rene-Charles, 7, the pop star graciously met with the chef and restaurant staff after her meal.
• Nothing like a perfect black dress! Kristin Cavallari went from day to night in style as the Laguna Beachstar first stepped out for a hair appointment in Beverly Hills and then – with freshly styled locks – continued her night with a stop at Crimson, a West Hollywood nightspot.
• Molly Sims, celebrating the opening of Dos Caminos Las Vegas with ten friends before hitting the craps tables at the Palazzo casino. The actress spent her night sampling empanadas, ceviche, tacos – and her very own guacamole (with lobster, pickled ginger and taro root) – part of a benefit for her charity Friends of El Faro.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MARISA LAUDADIO, LESLEY MESSER, RYAN PIENCIAK and ALYSSA SHELASKY
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.