Caught in the Act!
Plus: Kate Hudson's Saint-Tropez getaway, Kate Walsh and more
• Is she a Miami Heat fan? Who knows, but Katy Perry and new South Florida transplant LeBron James were both spotted partying at Aura Nightclub at the Atlantis on Paradise Island in the Bahamas. The pop star stopped into the club with members of her band, drinking vodka, while the casually dressed James arrived with a large entourage and sipped champagne and vodka all night.
• While her rocker beau Matt Bellamy is off on tour, Kate Hudson is enjoying a little getaway herself, relaxing in Saint-Tropez. After being spotted alone at beach club Voile Rouge, sources say, Kate had lunch the next day at Club 55 with Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein and his fashion designer wife Georgina Chapman.
• Days before Inception topped the box office, Ellen Page was relaxing with a male friend at Lamill Coffee Boutique in Los Angeles’s Silver Lake neighborhood. The film’s star ordered a brewed coffee for herself, and spent a lot of time laughing with her coffee-sipping pal.
• Meanwhile, at L.A.’s AMC Century City, Diddy took his youngest son, Casey, to a midnight screening of Inception. The music mogul was with a small entourage that included a woman who ran to the concession stand to buy treats for the guys. At the end of the movie, despite it being 2:30 a.m., Diddy posed for photos with fans before heading out.
• Kate Walsh and a female friend checked into the Greenwich Hotel in New York’s Tribeca neighborhood. Despite being saddled with luggage, the Private Practice star was in a good mood and was courteous to hotel staff. Minutes later, Bridget Moynahan entered the hotel with her son, John, who was giggling.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, PAUL CHI, JENNIFER GARCIA, PETER MIKELBANK and JESSICA WEDEMEYER