Plus: Reese goes jogging – then for coffee, Geri Halliwell and more
• Lily Allen, checking out the art of musician-turned-painter pal Paul Simonon (of The Clash) during a private viewing at London’s Thomas Williams Fine Art Gallery. The newly blonde singer got a sneak preview of the work – inspired by Simonon’s time in Spain – before it officially opens to the public on April 17.
• Rachel Bilson, chatting with her two friends during a short visit to West Hollywood’s Hyde Lounge.
• After a run around the Brentwood Country Club with her friend, Reese Witherspoon recharged with a cafe latte at Caffe Luxxe on Santa Monica’s Montana Avenue. Still in her black workout pants and sneakers (and sans makeup, of course!), the actress looked great as she laughed with her friend.
• Geri Halliwell, enjoying some lunchtime shopping with her 11-month-old daughter Bluebell Madonna in Hampstead, a leafy area in North London. Halliwell stopped at Cubs, a boutique shoe store, where she bought her daughter not one but four pairs of new shoes. Bluebell, who especially liked the little pink shoes, was “cute, smiley, and very talkative,” the store’s assistant manager tells us.
• She must really love Tom Petty! Pink and producer Butch Walker joined the cover band Petty Cash (a Tom Petty/Johnny Cash cover band, natch!) onstage in the downstairs room at Los Angeles’s Key Club. Pink’s song of choice? “Free Fallin.'” (The band also features her pal Todd Morse.)
• Travis Barker, rocking out at West Hollywood’s Troubadour in support of friend Tom Morello and State Radio’s Justice tour. The rocker sported a baseball cap – and soon joined the action onstage, playing drums with the band. Also at the concert (which benefited People Assisting the Homeless): Dave Navarro, Slash and Flea.
• By PERNILLA CEDENHEIM, LISA INGRASSIA, MARISA LAUDADIO, PETE NORMAN and NICHOLAS WHITE
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.