Caught in the Act!
Plus: Cameron samples Boston's famous clam 'chowda', Lindsay Lohan's family dinner and more
• Orlando Bloom, making a run for it in West Hollywood. No, the actor wasn’t just out for a jog: The speedy Bloom was en route to meet friends for lunch at Sunset Plaza.
• His fellow Pirates of the Caribbeancostar, Johnny Depp, stepping out from a London press event for his new movie Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, for a cell phone conversation with his partner Vanessa Paradis, who was the special guest at a Christmas ceremony on Paris’s famed Champs-Elysees.
• Kim Kardashian and sister Kourtney, enjoying manicures and pedicures at Amp Salon at The Palms in Las Vegas. Why the pampering? The reality show star was preparing for a party to celebrate her December Playboy cover spread.
• Lindsay Lohan, eating a family dinner –complete with boyfriend Riley Giles and mom Dina – at Nick DeAngelo’s in Merrick, Long Island. The group was seated at a long table – and Lohan’s presence alone earned plenty of attention from fellow diners. Says an observer: “She looked great.”
• Cameron Diaz, sampling the seafood offerings at Union Oyster House in Boston with a group of friends. The group was “down-to-earth, lovely, just wonderful,” says Mary Ann Milano, whose family owns the 1826 chowder house. She adds: “No attitude, nothing.” The actress sampled oysters along with the restaurant’s famous clam chowder and fish-and-chips. On the way out, she signed the guest book. Explains Milano: “She wrote, thanks for the ‘chowda…’ [which is] how we say it!”
• Gossip Girl cutie Penn Badgley, eating brunch at New York’s Café Habana. Wearing a gray, long-sleeve Timberland shirt and faded black jeans, the actor chatted with pals over a meal of Challah bread French toast.
• By LESLEY MESSER, PETER MIKELBANK, AARON PARSLEY, MATHEW PFEFFER and PAYSHA RHONE