• Holly Madison, lounging at the Flamingo GO pool in Las Vegas. The Girls Next Door star, who came solo to the pool’s grand-opening bash, spent the afternoon working on her tan and flipping through magazines. “She was in a great mood, very relaxed,” says an onlooker. Also at the pool party: Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian, who hung out in a cabana and also snapped photos with fans.
• Drew Barrymore, “hugging everyone” at L.A.’s Doll Factory, where the actress took in the Derby Dolls’ match from the front row of the VIP bleachers, an onlooker tells us. “It was like she knew everyone in the stands,” says the spectator of Barrymore, who got familiar with the roller derby as the director of the upcoming comedy Whip It! Accompanied by six girlfriends and three guy pals, Barrymore also took lots of pictures and drank a Tecate beer at the sporting event.
• Orlando Bloom, hunkering down for a four-plus -hour meeting at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont. The British star looked almost scholarly in his jeans and cardigan as he reviewed a big stack of papers and chatted with a female associate over dinner. Meanwhile, Guy Ritchie was tucked away in a back corner of the courtyard that same night, sipping wine and laughing with his male pals during the night out.
• Kylie Minogue, “cuddling and making out” with her boyfriend, Spanish model Andres Velencoso, at New York’s Kittichai restaurant. Across the restaurant, Alicia Keys celebrated her mother’s birthday, but the two singers never interacted.
• Julianne Hough, catching a flick with beau Chuck Wicks at The Grove in Los Angeles. Their movie of choice? Star Trek!
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER and JENNIFER GARCIA
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.