Caught in the Act!
Plus: Eva Longoria's gigglefest at the Chateau Marmont, Brooke Shields and more
• Adam Brody, jamming to some tunes (Death Cab for Cutie, anyone?) while walking through Los Angeles International Airport to catch his flight.
• Dita Von Teese, looking very poised for her evening out at West Hollywood hotspot Winston’s. Characteristically classy – with her hair in her signature Marilyn Monroe-esque bob and a brocade dress with sheer, chiffon sleeves – the burlesque dancer spent the evening chatting with a male friend (who seemed very interested in what she had to say).
• Ellen Pompeo, dining at West Hollywood Italian restaurant Il Sole with her music producer fiancé Christopher Ivery.Grey’s Anatomy star ordered linguini with fresh lobster, garlic and lobster-tomato broth – which Ivery happily stole bites of as they ate together.
• Chateau Marmont was the place to be in West Hollywood: Eva Longoria, spent a girls’ night out with Christina Applegate and three other friends, sitting at a patio table where they gabbed over drinks. Sporting a strapless white dress, the Desperate Housewives star flaunted two major accessories: her massive wedding ring and her little white dog, Dixie. As the ladies sipped their cocktails – while Longoria opted for white wine – the actress hooted with excitement. Her laughter was so loud, actually, that the whole patio turned around as the table gave each other high-fives.
• Meanwhile, as they left their perch, Longoria and her friends said goodbye to Brooke Shields, who sat nearby with a group of her own female friends. Shields nibbled on bites of bread and sipped on white wine while waiting for her food. Laughter must have been in the air: Shields and her lady friends were in hysterics much of the evening. After a calmer dinner, the Lipstick Jungle star whipped out a photo album, which the group looked at by candlelight.
• Also outside at the Chateau: Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart, acting cozy at their secluded patio table with friends. Rumer Willis also chatted up friends in between cigarettes.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA