Plus: Reese Witherspoon brunches in Vancouver, LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian and more
• Kristin Cavallari is getting comfortable in Chicago – and spending quality time there with her football player beau Jay Cutler. The reality star sipped on mimosas and nibbled on fries during brunch at Hub51 – then, later, headed for a dinner date at Joe’s Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab with her Chicago Bears quarterback beau. The couple laughed and had great conversation over their filet mignon meal, a source says.
• Before getting busy on the downtown Vancouver set of her new movie This Means War, Reese Witherspoon was exploring the city. The actress caught up with friends over brunch and also went shopping on the trendy Robson Street.
• LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian, shopping for a baby girl at L.A.’s Kitson Kids boutique. The singer, in aviator shades and white jeans, was talking to her boyfriend across the store as they tried to figure out what to buy. In the end, Rimes picked up a Jonathan Adler cashmere pillow and some small infant goodies, while Cibrian separately bought silly bandz.
• They stick together even off-screen! Modern Family‘s cast – Ed O’Neill, Julie Bowen, Ty Burrell, Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Eric Stonestreet caught the first episode of their show’s second season together at the Glendon Bar & Kitchen in L.A. The group enjoyed pizza, sliders and Ahi tuna – as well as a specialty cocktail created with orange juice, rum and grenadine.
• Dancing with the Stars competitor Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, having a business dinner on the patio at Tiato Garden Market Café in Santa Monica, Calif. He ate the herb-roasted chicken while sipping on a glass of diet Coke.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, CHRISTINE KILPATRICK, MARISA LAUDADIO, DAHVI SHIRA and SUSAN YARA