Caught in the Act!
Plus: Nick Jonas catches Demi Lovato in concert, Brody Jenner and more
• Newly single, Ryan Phillippe was definitely in a party mode at Teddy’s inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, where he mingled with several female clubgoers. Sporting a tight gray T-shirt, the actor hopped on the dancefloor and started getting down with somebody while Samantha Ronson spun tunes from the deejay booth. The actor and his lady friend were flirting, but then Phillippe started focusing his attention on a brunette. The two talked closely, getting pretty hands-on with each other as they danced. At one point Phillippe, who had a vodka drink in his hands all night, made a lap into the hotel’s lobby, where he chatted up a few more girls before returning to the club.
• Nick Jonas, cheering on Demi Lovato as she took the stage with indie rockers We the Kings at Hollywood’s House of Blues. The rocker arrived at the club in a black SUV and hung out with Lovato in her dressing room before the show. Then when she hit the stage, Jonas caught her act from the second floor balcony, where she later found him and watched the rest of the performance. Too cute!
• Brody Jenner was on hand to celebrate the launch of bar210 /plush in Beverly Hills, eyeing the scene from a comfortable perch as Jessica Lowndes broke it down on the dancefloor.
• Khloe Kardashian,, shopping solo at Madison boutique on L.A.’s Melrose Avenue. “Khloe was spending an afternoon to herself, picking up cute outfits to wear to the [Los Angeles] Lakers games,” says a source. In the end, the reality star left with two dresses, a pair of shades and a couple of tops.
• Recent birthday gal Jennifer Love Hewitt, brunching with a pal at Kitchen 24 in Hollywood. The Ghost Whisperer star was in “good spirits,” an onlooker tells us, as she gabbed with her friend and enjoyed a bowl of veggie chili. “It seemed like an easy breezy girl-time kind of lunch.”
• By ALEXIS CHIU, JENNIFER GARCIA, JESSICA HERNDON and KRISTEN MASCIA