Caught in the Act!
Plus: Lauren Conrad's night of champagne and clubbing, Charlize Theron and more
• File this under wrong place, right time! Kirsten Dunst made it out to the Green Door‘s jazz night – but that’s not where she planned on going. The actress wandered into the Hollywood lounge thinking there was a party for Pineapple Express. When told she was at the wrong place, she decided to stay anyway – and settled into the library with a group of friends. “She stayed listening to the jazz,” an onlooker says. “She was upbeat and having a great time.”
• Lauren Conrad, rushing into STK in West Hollywood with Lauren "Lo" Bosworth for a late supper. After the ladies finished dinner, they popped next door to Coco De Ville, where they took a seat on top of a banquette sans cameras. LC messaged furiously on her BlackBerry – and the two friends sipped champagne throughout the night. At one point, Conrad held her glass in the air as she got down to tunes like Kanye West‘s “Flashing Lights.”
• After setting up shop at L.A.’s Farmer’s Daughter Hotel, Charlize Theron met a group for dinner at TART, where the ladies feasted on Southern delicacies. On the menu: crawfish spring rolls, friend green tomatoes and banana cream pie.
• Ryan Reynolds, visiting with family in Vancouver. While in his hometown, Scarlett Johansson‘s fiancé ventured to the Cascade Room with his older brother. According to onlookers, the actor stayed incognito, and hung out for several hours.
• Heather Mills and daughter Beatrice, 4, hanging on the rooftop of New York’s Soho House with their nanny in town. Mills typed on her laptop while the nanny played with her daughter.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, CHRISTINE KILPATRICK, ALYSSA SHELASKY and ABBY STERN
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour of the Celebrity Hot Spots.