Plus: Johnny Depp enjoys a private lunch, Nicole Richie, Neil Patrick Harris and more
• Mary-Kate Olsen, making out with her artist boyfriend Nate Lowman at New York’s Indochine. The two even had an audience. Says a source: “The restaurant was so busy since it’s [bargain-priced] Restaurant Week.”
• Much more low-key, Johnny Depp, ate a quiet poolside lunch at Los Angeles’s Sunset Tower Hotel. Sharing his meal in cabana with an older gentleman, the actor turned more private as more diners arrived. “He just stood up and casually dropped down the flap of the cabana,” an onlooker tells us. Among those deprived any further glimpses of the actor, a curious Nicole Richie, who was dining at a nearby table with a female friend.
• On a break from a shopping trip with mom Tish, Miley Cyrus stopped into Katsuya Glendale for lunch on the restaurant’s balcony. The mother-daughter pair ate tempura and saved room for dessert – mochi ice cream!
• Neil Patrick Harris and boyfriend David Burtka, looking to expand their collection at ART LA, one of the biggest art shows in Los Angeles. The two browsed the more than 60 exhibitor booths – including paintings, sculptures and light installations – set up inside a converted hangar at the Santa Monica Airport. Also there: Keanu Reeves and Tobey Maguire, who made a purchase.
• He’s married, but that didn’t stop the ladies from ogling Clive Owen as he partied at West Hollywood’s Apple Lounge. “Girls were actually lining up to meet him,” says an onlooker. “It was crazy!” Also at Apple that night: 90210‘s AnnaLynne McCord, who huddled with her sister for warmth in an outdoor cabana, and castmate Josh Henderson.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, JENNIFER GARCIA, MARY MARGARET and LESLEY MESSER
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.