Caught in the Act!
Plus: Snooki and The Situation party in Miami Beach, Jessica Biel and more
• Ryan Phillippe may have been on hand to host the WWE Monday Night Raw event at the Izod Center in East Rutherford, N.J., but that didn’t stop the actor from geeking out backstage after meeting one of his childhood idols: Ricky “the Dragon” Steamboat. Phillippe, who co-hosted the event with his MacGruber costars Kristen Wiig and Will Forte, took a picture with the wrestler and also loaded up on WWE merchandise for his kids. The actor was also texting with his daughter Ava and checking up on her because she had a sore throat.
• She may have broken up with her boyfriend, but that didn’t stop Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi from partying with castmates like Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino at Tantra, a restaurant/club, in South Beach. “Most of the cast members were wearing aviator glasses and gaudy T-shirts while partying up a storm,” a source who was dining at Tantra tells us. “They were dancing and drinking and carrying on. They looked like they were having a great time.”
• She’s usually the subject of stares and attention, but Jessica Biel was busy people-watching by the pool at Beverly Hills’s Avalon Hotel. The black-clad actress was lunching at Oliverio with her girlfriends and was “laughing and having a great time,” an onlooker says. “She was in an amazing mood that day.”
• Bruce Willis and wife Emma walked into Katsuya Brentwood without reservations – but the two grabbed a cozy corner table in the Dragon Room, where they dined on specialty items like creamy rock shrimp tempura and the baked crab hand roll. The duo topped off their meal with a bottle of Sake.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, LINDA MARX and HEATHER PASSARO