Caught in the Act!
Plus: Eva Longoria shops for baby clothes (not for herself), Tiffany "New York" Pollard and more
• Ellen Pompeo arriving at an afterparty at the W Hotels Jet-Set Lounge in New York so hungry that she ate a platter of sushi by herself.
• Eva Longoria, doing some shopping – baby shopping that is – at high-end baby boutique Petit Tresor in West Hollywood. (For the record, the Desperate Housewives star has repeatedly denied she is pregnant.) Says an onlooker: “She was looking at cribs and other furniture.” In the end, she dropped around $300 on some cute onesies, blankets and a photo album.
• Claire Danes, working up a sweat on the elliptical machine for an hour at Equinox Soho in New York. Wearing black leggings and a blue T-shirt, the actress watched CNN on the big TV as she exercised.
• Grey’s Anatomy‘s Sara Ramirez, getting her hair blown and styled at the House of Bumble in New York. Next, the perfectly coiffed actress headed to the Bumble and Bumble Fashion Week fete to launch Spray De Mode.
• Lovebirds Tiffany “New York” Pollard and her fiancé, George “Tailor Made” Weisberger, making out during at a preview party for the hot new Manhattan lounge, Suzie Wong. “They were all over each other,” says a source. The next day, the pair jetted to Las Vegas, where Pollard hosted an event at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino’s new Prive nightclub – winging back to New York City the next day.
• Heroes star (and future Mr. Spock) Zachary Quinto, dining at Il Capriccio in Los Feliz, Calif. The actor greeted one of the female servers with a kiss on the cheek, but managed to blend right into the crowd. Quinto was seated toward the back of the restaurant with his male companion, engaging in close conservation.
• By K.C. BAKER, JENNIFER GARCIA, ALYSSA SHELASKY and ERICA SILVERSTEIN