Caught in the Act!
Plus: Shakira's Spanish fiesta, Natasha Bedingfield and more
• They were feeling the love! Victoria Beckham treated her boys Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz to their very first Cirque du Soleil show in Las Vegas. The family took in The Beatles LOVE at the Mirage with Posh’s parents in tow. Their favorite song? According to a source, the kids, who sipped sodas during the show, loved “Blackbird.” Afterward, the well-dressed group continued their night with dinner out.
• Shakira, celebrating after her concert at the W Barcelona in Spain. The singer hosted her official after-party, which began at midnight, and seemed very relaxed as she enjoyed time with her closest friends.
• Newly minted Inferno star Malin Akerman, holiday shopping with a blonde female friend at Indigenous Designs in L.A. “They were laughing non-stop,” an onlooker says, “trying on everything, hats, sweaters, scarves.” At one point the “exuberant” actress explained that she was doing some early holiday shopping for the “entire family.”
• Natasha Bedingfield rang in her 29th birthday Saturday night at AURA nightclub in the Atlantis Paradise Island Resort in the Bahamas. The bubbly Brit kicked back with family and friends in a VIP area, and later in the night, received a pink and purple birthday cake as clubgoers sang “Happy Birthday.” After grabbing the mic to thank revelers, the singer continued to party into the wee hours.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, JENNIFER GARCIA, MARK GRAY and DAHVI SHIRA