Caught in the Act!
Plus: Kirsten Dunst goes dancing, Reggie Bush & Kim Kardashian and more
• With Lance Armstrong nowhere in sight, Kate Hudson headed out for a late dinner with her girlfriends in New York’s SoHo neighborhood. But Hudson has been spending time in the Big Apple with another important guy in her life: Earlier in the day she took 4-year-old son Ryder shopping.
• Kirsten Dunst, dancing up a storm at New York’s East Village watering hole Bar on A. A source tells us that the actress wasn’t drinking, but noted that she was with a mystery guy with a unique hairdo. Says the source: “[He] had a shaved head except for a stripe of hair down the center.”
• Reggie Bush, lifting giggling girlfriend Kim Kardashian over a mound of “spilled ice” outside the Inocente Tequila launch party at East Hampton, N.Y., hot spot Lily Pound.
• After returning from her Mexican family vacation, Jessica Simpson made more time for her parents, heading to dinner at Arnie Morton’s The Steakhouse in Burbank, Calif. The singer ate shrimp cocktail and jumbo lump crabmeat cocktail. According to a restaurant source, everyone seemed happy – just tired from their flight.
• Fresh off the set of the Fast and Furious 4, Paul Walker, drinking beers and bowling with friends into the wee hours of the morning at STRIKE Orange County.
• Matt Dillon, sipping on sparkling water (with a twist), while waiting patiently with three pals for a streetside table at French bistro Bar Tabac in Brooklyn. The You, Me and Dupree star was ready for summer in an untucked, shortsleeved baby blue button-down shirt.
• By DAVID CAPLAN, JENNIFER GARCIA, LISA INGRASSIA, JANICE MORRIS and JEFFREY SLONIM
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.