Caught in the Act!
Plus: Paris & Stavros share a (secret!) movie date, inside Jennifer Lopez's album release bash and more sightings
• On a break from shooting her latest project, Hippie Hippie Shake, Sienna Miller, looking less “flower child” and more contemporary as she headed out for the evening in London. Miller left a dinner at Cipriani as she continued her night on the town.
• Paris Hilton, sharing a super-secretdate with ex Stavros Niarchos at The Grove in Los Angeles. The pair headed to the movies – but tried to stay as undercover as possible. First, the heiress waited in the bathroom while Niarchos came in and bought their tickets. Then, they met in the dark movie theater.
• Zach Braff, dining with a female friend at New York’s Blue Water Grill. Dressed in sweatshirts, the duo enjoyed turkey burgers and grilled chicken salad.
• Pierce Brosnan, sitting under the big top with his family – wife Keely and kids Dylan, 10, and Paris, 6 – during a touring version of Cirque du Soleil’s Corteo in Los Angeles. During intermission, the family hung out in the Tapis Rouge VIP tent – and the actor’s children were especially thrilled when they got to peek backstage, visiting with the cast.
• Gone Baby Gone director Ben Affleck and his brother (the film’s star) Casey Affleck,heading to the official afterparty at Los Angeles’s Napa Valley Grille following the movie’s premiere. The film’s stars signed autographs out front before heading inside to join celeb friends like Rachael Leigh Cook and Neve Campbell. Apparently the party was raging: The Affleck brothers closed down the bash – and an insider tells us: “They basically had to turn the lights on and shut the music off to get them out.”
• Jennifer Lopez, celebrating her record release with a bash at New York’s Buddakan. Ushered back to a VIP area, Lopez feted Brave with her major supporters: hubby Marc Anthony, her sister and members of her glam squad. Always affectionate, “[Anthony] had his arm around her most of the time and she kept her hand on top of his,” an onlooker says. As DJ Cassidy spun J.Lo’s tunes, party guests munched on platters of beef lettuce wraps, shrimp dumplings and minced pork and ginger balls. According to a partygoer, Lopez stayed away from the alcohol. “She was definitely not drinking,” the onlooker reports. Later, “Whine Up” singer (and fellow Bronx native) Kat DeLuna paid a visit to the VIP area, where she congratulated Lopez on her album.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MARK GRAY, LESLEY MESSER AARON PARSLEY and ALYSSA SHELASKY