Caught in the Act!
Plus: J.Lo and Marc take their twins to an NFL game, Cameron Diaz and more
• A bearded Jake Gyllenhaal blended into the hipster-heavy crowd at Le Fooding, a culinary festival at PS1 in Queens, N.Y. The plaid-clad actor sipped some Veuve Clicquot champagne and also chatted with a group of women, who all looked enamored of the actor. Gyllenhaal also sampled dishes from star chefs like David Chang and Robert Newton. Also there: Amber Tamblyn, who hung out by the deejay booth.
• It was family night at the Miami Dolphins game! Newly minted American Idol judge Jennifer Lopez and hubby Marc Anthony took twins Max and Emme to see their team play the New York Jets at the Sun Life Stadium in South Florida. “Marc sang the National Anthem with Fergie and the twins were there to cheer him on,” a source says. “During halftime, Emme and Max walked around the stadium having a great time.”
• Who was Cameron Diaz hanging out with at N.Y. nightspot Avenue? It wasn’t beau Alex Rodriguez! The actress, in a black tank and jeans, was spending time with friends, but spent a lot of time chatting up Benicio del Toro.
• Chris Noth, grabbing a turkey sandwich and lemonade at the Stand in New York. The actor also posed for pictures with young female fans, though he wasn’t so thrilled that an employee texted her friend that he was in the eatery.
• By KRISTIN BOEHM, JENNIFER GARCIA, LINDA MARX and DAHVI SHIRA