Caught in the Act!
Plus: Paris goes snowboarding, Drew Barrymore, Selena Gomez and more
• Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens, hosting a party for the actress’s Sucker Punch castmates at Joe Fortes Seafood and Chop House in Vancouver, B.C. The casually dressed duo picked out platters of food to serve family style and also mingled with all their guests during the four-hour dinner. “They played musical chairs, going from table to table to speak with all their friends,” a source tells us. The couple was also “very affectionate with each other” as they enjoyed their meal. Afterward, the group piled into a stretch limo and continued the party at Hudgens’s hotel.
• Also in British Columbia, Paris Hilton hit the slopes in Whistler with boyfriend Doug Reinhardt. The heiress went snowboarding with an instructor on Whistler Mountain, then dropped by Garibaldi Lift Company Bar and Grill with Reinhardt after their lesson. “Paris was so sweet to all the people who came up to her and asked for a photo,” a source tells us. “She met everyone.”
• Drew Barrymore, hanging with Justin Long at New York’s Bowery Hotel, where the indie-rock loving actress celebrated British electro-rockers The Big Pink‘s sold-out show at nearby venue Bowery Ballroom. Though he performed earlier in the night, Big Pink member Robbie Furze provided the party’s soundtrack, deejaying for a crowd that also included Courtney Love. According to a source, the party was still going strong at 3:30 a.m.
• Selena Gomez, jumping up and down and singing along at Forever the Sickest Kids‘s concert at L.A.’s Avalon. An onlooker tells us that Gomez was “having a blast with the audience.” She also took the stage to perform “Whoa Oh” with the band.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA and CHRISTINE KILPATRICK