Plus: Sharon Osbourne's $400 face cream, Tiffany "New York" Pollard & Tailor Made and more
• Scarlett Johansson, hosting a New Year’s Eve house party in Los Angeles with beau Ryan Reynolds. Sporting a little black dress and a feather in her hair, the actress chatted with her friends while holding a glass of champagne. Reynolds, in a cashmere v-neck sweater, gave Johansson space and stuck close to his buddies. But later the couple reunited, embracing outside on a wooden balcony while making the rounds together to meet and greet their guests.
• Dane Cook, getting rubbed down – Swedish style –at Raven in Silver Lake, Calif. The comedian, who came with two female friends, opted for the Swedish-style massage, although the parlor specializes in Thai technique.
• Sharon Osbourne, hunting for face cream at Barneys New York in the Big Apple recently. She visited several counters and then came to 3LAB where she sampled all the products, opting for one with – wait for it – a $400 price tag.
• Melanie Brown, stepping out of her London hotel with hubby Stephen Belafonte. The Spice Girl ushered in 2008 in London –and is in the middle of a 17-show-stand at the O2 Arena with her reunited pop group.
• Tiffany “New York” Pollard, partying with new fiancé “Tailor Made” (real name George Weisgerber) at a Tanqueray party at Set nightclub in Miami. A source tells us that their reality TV relationship seems like the real deal. Says the source: “[It] looked like they were really in to each other and were truly in love.”
• By MAUREEN HARRINGTON, LESLEY MESSER and ALYSSA SHELASKY