Caught in the Act!
Plus: Queen Latifah & Serena Wiliams hit the dancefloor, Kellan Lutz and more
• After hosting the season premiere of Saturday Night Live, Megan Fox danced until 4 a.m. with beau Brian Austin Green at New York hot spot Pranna. The actress was joined by many of the SNL castmates, including Seth Meyers and special guest Kirsten Dunst, but paid particular attention to Green at the bash. The pair seemed very “on,” a source says, noting that they drank cocktails and danced closely all night.
• Queen Latifah, joining friends Talib Kweli, Common and his girlfriend Serena Williams for Lo Hi Fi night at Bardot Hollywood. Latifah sipped tequila and took the nightspot by storm, joining her tennis pro friend on the dancefloor. “Latifah could not have been any nicer,” says an onlooker. “She was super polite, friendly and gracious.” Meanwhile, the guys hung in the lounge. Also at Bardot that night: Chris Pine, who was hanging out with his friends separately.
• Salma Hayek enjoyed a night out with a large group of friends at h.wood. The actress wore a black dress and her hair pulled back, and chatted happily with her friends as she left. According to an onlooker, Hayek looked “relaxed” after hanging at the club, and then sped off in a car with her friends.
• Kellan Lutz arrived first for dinner with some of his Twilight costars at Vancouver’s Glowbal Grill and Satay Bar. The actor was soon joined by Ashley Greene and Peter Facinelli. After enjoying several dishes, Lutz caught the attention of some fans – and the actor graciously posed for photos with everyone who asked.
• 90210 star Jessica Stroup and boyfriend Dustin Milligan hit the Teen Vogue Hot Hollywood party. “Jessica and Dustin were very cute and affectionate,” says an onlooker. “He kept an eye out for her while they were signing their individual autographs.” They also took a picture in front of an Audi Q7 TDI, and Milligan stood up on his toes so he would be taller than his girlfriend, who was wearing skyscraper heels.
• By MARK DAGOSTINO, JENNIFER GARCIA and CHRISTINE KILPATRICK