Caught in the Act!
Plus: Tyra takes a serious family dinner, Ellen Pompeo and more sightings
• So, are they split up – or just being supportive parents? Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler emerged from the back of the Roxy in West Hollywood, each parent holding one of their children, Landon, 3, and Alabama, 19 months. The newly separated couple dropped by the Rainbow Room next door for a quick second, but then left out the back door to their car. Each put one child in the back seat of their vehicle and Barker signed autographs as Moakler waved to fans. “They seemed like happy, great parents,” one onlooker tells us. “They seemed fine together.”
• She’s been in the Big Apple to film her talk show, but Tyra Banks also took time out for her family. The model visited Chinese restaurant Chin Chin with her brother Devon, his wife and 5-year-old son, and her mom for dinner in honor of Devon’s upcoming deployment to Iraq. “There was a lot of hugging and kissing,” says a source.
• Ellen Pompeo, meeting up with her fiancé Chris Ivery at L’Ermitage, a Beverly Hills hotel. Though he arrived in the lobby moments before her, the Grey’s Anatomy star, sporting a flowy, leopard-print sundress, sought him out and sashayed into the bar and lobby area before taking off five minutes later.
• Cate Blanchett, discussing her role in the upcoming Indiana Jones flick over dinner with pals at Japanese hot spot Hokusai in Beverly Hills. As she talked, the actress noshed on baked eggplant and avocado tartare.
• David Hasselhoff, spending some quality time with daughter Taylor, 17, during a break from a signing at Book Soup in West Hollywood. Standing outside the back exit door, the Hoff put his hand on his daughter’s shoulder as they talked and gave her a kiss on the head. Inside, there was another treat waiting for the Baywatch star-turned-author: a Wendy’s burger and drink.
• By BRYAN ALEXANDER, JENNIFER GARCIA, AMY ELISA KEITH and LESLEY MESSER