Plus: Hayden & Milo join the Heroes cast for dinner, Matt Damon and more sightings
• Mom-to-be Jessica Alba and boyfriend Cash Warren, shopping for furniture together at Landon Cole in Los Angeles. No, she wasn’t shopping for baby furniture – yet! Instead, the actress seemed interested in the store’s three-piece, sectional suede sofa.
• Matt Damon, helping daughter Isabella, 18 months, pet the animals at the Molly’s Mutts & Meows and Best Friends Animal Society adoption booth at a West Hollywood park along with wife Luciana. The family didn’t adopt an animal, but Isabella appeared to enjoy playing with the dogs, a park goer tells us.
• Entourage star Kevin Connolly, trading the private jet his TV character takes for a commercial flight. The actor flew first class from Los Angeles to New York. After touching down at John F. Kennedy airport, he put on a baseball cap and chatted on his cell phone while waiting for his luggage.
• The costars who work together, dine together, too! Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia, eating at The Water Grill in Los Angeles with fellow Heroes castmates Masi Oka, Sendhil Ramamurthy and Dania Ramirez. According to a fellow diner, Panettiere and Ventimiglia arrived together and sat next to each other as the young starlet rested her arm on her costar throughout the meal. Eating family style – the waiters put the food in the center of the table – the castmates helped themselves to whatever they wanted and laughed loudly over their meal.
• Perhaps he’s just a big fan, or was David Schwimmerfollowing Duran Duran around Chicago? The former Friend dined at Rockit Bar & Grill just several tables away from the rockers. Then, the next night, Schwimmer spotted at the Underground, where the band was celebrating the release of its newest album, Red Carpet Massacre, with a party.
• By ALEXIS CHIU, REBECCA GROSS, MARISA LAUDADIO and MICHELLE TAN