Caught in the Act!
Plus: Rihanna does some "serious" shopping, Jerry O'Connell & Rebecca Romijn and more
• Just one week after giving birth to son Sparrow James Midnight, Nicole Richie took 20-month-old daughter Harlow shopping at CVS in Hollywood – and “she looked amazing,” says an eyewitness. According to the eyewitness, Richie “was glowing” and looked “relaxed” while shopping at the drugstore. And Harlow was enjoying her alone time with her mother too. Days later, Richie stopped for her morning java at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf along with Joel Madden and Harlow.
• Rihanna, decked out in all black, shopping at Fred Segal Fun in Santa Monica with an entourage that included two bodyguards and an assistant. The very “serious”-looking pop star was quiet as she browsed and tried on a few items before leaving.
• Jerry O’Connell and wife Rebecca Romijn left their twin girls at home and headed out to Vermont Restaurant and Bar in Los Angeles for dinner with another couple. The foursome shared some light food and wine before heading next door to watch Judy Garland’s grandniece, Audra Mae, perform her cabaret act.
• Vince Vaughn and fiancée Kyle Weber, watching the Floyd Mayweather and Juan Manuel Marquez boxing match on television at Chicago’s Market Bar. The two were already having a sporty evening: They had come from a Chicago Blackhawks game. The couple joined about 20 people at the bar, sharing pizzas, popcorn shrimp, wings and dumplings. Vaughn, meanwhile, “was in a great mood, giving high-fives and hugs to Market’s waitstaff,” the source says.
• PEOPLE.com’s DWTS blogger (and contestant), Ashley Hamilton, eating a light meal at Il Sole in West Hollywood days before his debut on the dancefloor. He ate a grilled vegetable salad and Dover sole – and told fellow diners he was “nervous but excited” for the competition.
• By PERNILLA CEDENHEIM, JENNIFER GARCIA, MELISSA LIEBLING-GOLDBERG and KIM PEIFFER