Caught in the Act!
Plus: Channing Tatum & Jenna Dewan explore Chicago's hot spots, Naomi Watts and more
• Rihanna packed her bags for Boston to cheer on her L.A. Dodger boyfriend Matt Kemp as his team took on the Red Sox. When she wasn’t watching baseball, the singer popped by the North End for some spaghetti Bolognese at Strega, before ending the night at the Ocean Club.
• Channing Tatum took a break from filming his new movie Cheaters (costarring Vince Vaughn) for a romantic meal with wife Jenna Dewan. The couple dined at Le Colonial, and sat at the bar for a dinner of chicken and broccoli. The couple also made time for other Chicago hot spots, including Wrigley Field, where they watched a Cubs game, and the nightclub Underground, where they “had a blast” dancing all evening.
• Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber, dining alfresco at Bostwick’s Chowder House in East Hampton, N.Y. so their boys Sasha, 2, and Kai, 18 months, could play. “They requested a table outside on the patio,” an eyewitness says, “and had to wait to sit out there.”
• Tina Fey, enjoying a getaway in Cape May, N.J., with her parents, husband and daughter Alice. The family hung by the Congress Hall’s pool and beach, and stayed at the Virginia Hotel’s private Jackson Street cottages.
• By K.C. BAKER, JENNIFER GARCIA, LIZ MCNEIL and LESLEY MESSER