• Melanie Brown and husband Stephen Belafonte, stopping at the Borgata Hotel & Casino in Atlantic City en route to Egypt to renew their vows. “They were holding hands the entire time,” a source says of the two, who wed in June 2007. The lovey-dovey pair danced and shared champagne all night long, telling their friends how happy they were. The former Spice Girl raved that she “couldn’t wait to get married again!”
• During their whirlwind New York trip, Jennifer Garner and daughter Violet went shopping at FAO Schwarz. The two started looking at candy at the FAO Schweetz shop, then browsed the Lee Middleton dolls. Last but certainly not least, the pair hopped on the big piano and played around – even performing a little dance number. An onlooker tells us: “Violet loved it!”
• Alex Rodriguez, running on the treadmill and lifting weights during a workout at Sports Club/LA in Beverly Hills.
• Patrick Swayze, hanging out and drinking cosmopolitans at Chicago’s The Drawing Room cocktail lounge in Le Passage with wife Lisa. He stayed for a few hours, was in great spirits and was really friendly to everyone, a source says. Swayze was low-key and in a great mood, joking with staff that he was “living it up and kicking cancer’s ass.”
• New dad Clay Aiken, celebrating producer friend David Foster‘s birthday and new CD/DVD Hit Man: David Foster and Friends at New York’s Bon Appetit Supper Club and Café. “Clay had a great time,” a partygoer tells us.
• Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick, buying a gift box of chocolate at Max Brenner in New York’s Union Square. Also at the store: Susan Sarandon, who stopped in for some hot chocolate power with her son.
• By K.C. BAKER, JENNIFER GARCIA, MAUREEN HARRINGTON, KIM PEIFFER and CHARLOTTE TRIGGS
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.