Caught in the Act!
Plus: Jake Gyllenhaal turns heads in L.A., the Kardashians and more
• She may have promo appearances to make, but there’s always time for shopping! Jennifer Lopez and sister Lynda ventured out in Paris’s Marais neighborhood to check out the clothing boutique Bel Air – and also Gavilane, a small jewelry shop around the corner. Next, the sisters grabbed a meal at L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon. And where were her kids Max and Emme while mom was running around? With their grandmother, playing in the Trocadero Gardens.
• All eyes were on Jake Gyllenhaal as he walked into Osteria Mozza in L.A. with a guy friend after 11 p.m. The actor was greeted with a hug from Adam Levine (of Maroon 5), and the trio spent the night chatting and sipping cocktails. The next morning, a casually dressed Gyllenhaal stopped for breakfast at Blu Jam Café with another group of friends. “They were laughing and looked like they were having a great time,” says an onlooker of Gyllenhaal and his posse.
• Kim and Khloe Kardashian hosted a 31st birthday bash for big sister Kourtney at Wet Republic inside Las Vegas’s MGM Grand. The trio hung out in the new mom’s bungalow as DJ Hollywood spun for the crowd. Party guests sang “Happy Birthday” to the starlet, and sipped on Bombay Sapphire cocktails by the pool with their cake and snacks.
• Also celebrating a birthday: Carmen Electra, who rang in her 38th with her fiancé Rob Patterson and Real Housewives of New York City couple Alex McCord and Simon van Kempen at Set in South Beach. The birthday gal sported a tight mini-dress and spent the night in the deejay booth near Patterson. Says a source: “She kept shouting out to the crowd as her guy manned the turntables spinning rock remixes.”
• Adrienne Bailon and Darrelle Revis, mingling with party guests, like Ja Rule, at an NFL draft bash at the Rafaello & Co store in Midtown Manhattan.
• By ANNE MARIE CRUZ, JENNIFER GARCIA, LINDA MARX, PETER MIKELBANK and JESSICA WEDEMEYER