Caught in the Act!
Plus: Katy orders for Russell, Mary J. serenades Ne-Yo, and more
• Talk about a star rating! Taylor Swift Tweeted about having “the best meal of my life” in Las Vegas at the Bellagio’s Japanese restaurant Yellowtail, where she munched on tuna pizza, kobe beef tataki and Alaskan king crab with her mother and bandmates. The next day, the country sensation enjoyed a fajitas feast at Diablo’s Cantina before taking the stage at Mandalay Bay for the Justin Timberlake and Friends concert to benefit Shriners Hospitals for Children.
• Katy Perry and Russell Brand had dinner and partied at h.wood with a group of about 15 friends. The “I Kissed a Girl” singer even requested that the chef prepare a vegetarian dish just for her beau. “They were making out late into the night,” says an onlooker, while a friend of the couple says, “They’re just having fun. Right now it s just a fling but for the moment they re really into each other.”
• After getting close with actor Balthazar Getty earlier in the week, Lindsay Lohan capped off her weekend with a trip to Teddy s at The Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood to see her on-and-off-again love Samantha Ronson deejay for the crowd, which included Leonardo DiCaprio. The ladies talked non-stop while Ronson spun classics from Guns N’ Roses and Jay-Z during her set, before leaving the club together.
• Before getting busted for DUI, Stephanie Pratt helped Holly Montag celebrate her 26th birthday at Empire Hollywood. Mixing good deeds and partying, Montag donned a bright pink dress, passed out pink ribbons and sold Kid Dangerous Grime Couture shirts in support of Breast Cancer Awareness month to partygoers, including Hills costar Stacie Hall and actor Josh Henderson.
• Also celebrating a birthday: Ne-Yo turned 30 with a glam bash at Cipriani 42nd Street in New York City, where Mary J. Blige sang “Happy Birthday” to the man of the hour. The singer danced with his guests – including Adrienne Bailon, Raven-Symone and Wendy Williams – to old-school tunes and even one of Blige’s hits.
• By DAVID CAPLAN and JENNIFER GARCIA