Plus: Leighton Meester plays pool with her pals, Leonardo DiCaprio & Lindsay Lohan and more
• In the midst of a European promotional tour, Selena Gomez still made time for a little sightseeing. After her midnight flight from Madrid, the teen star was up at 9 a.m., and enjoyed a stroll through Paris. She stopped into the neighborhood Café Castel for croissants with her mother, then headed over to the Eiffel Tower’s gardens where she was recognized by fans who requested photos and autographs.
• A dressed-down Leighton Meester shot pool with a couple of gal pals at Carnival, the circus-themed nightspot inside New York’s Bowlmor Lanes. And they were in interesting company: When the Gossip Girl star went to play some of the boardwalk-themed games, she caught sight of a stilt-walker twirling a hula hoop!
• Leonardo DiCaprio gave Lindsay Lohan a brief, polite hug hello when she greeted him at Trousdale Lounge in L.A. Otherwise, the actor was focused on his group of guys. The pals were telling jokes, laughing and hanging out, with DiCaprio keeping a beer in hand most of the night.
• John Stamos scored a front-row seat to Paul McCartney‘s show at the Hollywood Bowl. The actor and his female companion arrived a little late to the concert, which drew out stars like Big Love‘s Ginnifer Goodwin and expectant parents Kaitlin Olson and Rob McElhenney (It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia).
• Kristin Chenoweth and Sean Hayes celebrated the premiere of their new Broadway show Promises, Promises at Serafina inside New York’s Time Hotel on Saturday night. And Chenoweth couldn’t be missed – she stood out in a leopard-print coat.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, LESLEY MESSER, PETER MIKELBANK and JESSICA WEDEMEYER