Caught in the Act!
Plus: Penélope Cruz & Javier Bardem get social, Kirsten Dunst and more
• Hilary Swank, diving into a treat – yep, some Pinkberry frozen yogurt – while out for a shopping date with boyfriend John Campisi at the Westfield Century City Mall in Los Angeles. Also on the itinerary: a stop by Bloomingdale’s.
• Penélope Cruz and Spanish beau Javier Bardem, hanging in the lobby of 60 Thompson, a boutique hotel in New York. He blew bubbles with his gum as she chatted with his No Country For Old Men costar Josh Brolin. Bardem arrived first – and solo – but later met up with Cruz. Meanwhile, Lydia Hearst launched her Puma fashion line with a bash at the hotel bar.
• Saturday Night Live funnyman Andy Samberg,cracking up a burger-eating female friend at Café Cluny in New York during a late lunch.
• Mira Sorvino, in Washington, D.C. to host Captiol File magazine’s holiday party and taking time off to walk around Georgetown with her children. While the chilly temperatures made it tough to play outside, Sorvino came up with a “plan B”: shopping! The family retreated to Lil’ Thingamajigs (a Hello Kitty store) to look around.
• He must be getting buff for the Sex and the City movie! Willie Garson – a.k.a Stanford Blatch – watching the Food Network on a big screen while working out at the Equinox SoHo in New York.
• Kirsten Dunst, hanging out for happy hour on the patio at The Belmont in Los Angeles. There with a group of friends, the actress sat chatting and smoking, in a great mood, an onlooker tells us.
• By WENDY GROSSMAN, ALYSSA SHELASKY, JEFFREY SLONIM and ABBY STERN